Education, training and youth activities play a key role in providing people of all ages with necessary means to participate actively in the labour market and society at large. Projects under this action promote transnational mobility activities targeting learners (students, trainees, apprentices, young people and volunteers), and staff (professors, teachers, trainers, youth workers, and people working in organisations active in the education, training and youth fields) and aiming to:
- Support learners in the acquisition of competences;
- Support the professional development of those who work in education, training and youth;
- Enhance the attractiveness of higher education in Europe and support European higher education institutions in competing on higher education market worldwide;
- Support the internationalisation, attractiveness and modernisation of higher education institutions outside Europe in view of promoting the development of partner countries;
- Promote non-formal learning and cooperation in the field of youth with Partner Countries.
What do we offer?
Student mobility – For students looking for an international learning experience, either on-campus or elsewhere
Youth internships – We oversee international work placements
International projects – Throughout the years, Singidunum has participated in international projects with partners in many countries, generally funded by external agencies. Details on these projects can be found by clicking on projects.singidunum.ac.rs
International consultations and research – Opportunities for international research funding, consulting/ volunteer placements, or international teaching possibilities are posted on a regular basis.
Travel information – Our office provides pre-departure briefings and travel registration service to Singidunum student travelers.
Singidunum University International Relations Office conducts all of its activities in cooperation with the Tempus Office in Serbia, as well as in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations set forth by the Executive Agency for Education, Audiovisual and Culture (EACEA).
Why go abroad?
- Rewarding experience
- Language skills
- Travel opportunities
Qualities that employers abroad seek
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Analitycal/Quantitive skills
- Strong work ethic
- Communication skills
- Computer skills
- Technical skills
- Detail oriented