Singidunum University is the leading higher education institution in the region educating tourism and hospitality experts. Four-year studies at the Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management are designed to meet the needs of those who have decided to pursue a successful career in the tourism industry - currently the most wide-spread and the fastest growing industry worldwide.
The teaching process at this study programme is based on a multidisciplinary approach. Namely, particular attention is devoted to gaining knowledge and skills in the field of economics, IT and foreign language learning. Internship is an integral part of this study programme. The study programme Tourism and Hospitality will give students the opportunity to develop professional and personal skills, and successfully prepare for the leading positions in their respective fields. Besides available elective options related to tourism and hospitality, we have also started educating experts in the field of food economics.
Besides the currently available options within the study programme Tourism and Hospitality, Singidunum University has started educating experts in the field of food economics. In addition to the general courses related to economics and tourism, the students who choose this option will attend some expert courses, such as restaurant industry, international gastronomy, food technology, food and sustainable development, principles of recreation and nutrition etc. The students at the study option Food Economics should become conversant with microbiological, chemical, physical and sensor quality of food. They should also learn about the technological processes of food production, their nutritive value, the system of food quality in restaurants and retail chains, cultural and geographic aspects of food. Apart from that, they shall also acquire necessary knowledge and skills in the fields of economics, in order to be able to successfully manage food distribution and sales.
Here you can fill out the online pre-admission registration form for the study programme Tourism and Hospitality.
Fill out the pre-admission form
According to the survey conducted among the graduates who are members of the ALUMNI association, the students who successfully complete this programme can seek employment in various fields:
- Tourist guide
- Sales manager in tourist agencies
- Tourist agency manager
- Tourist agency marketing manager
- Planning and analysis sector manager
- Internal control manager in hotel enterprises
- Internal audit manager in hotel enterprises
- Front office manager
- Food and Beverages Sector Manager
- Marketing and Sales Sector Manager
- Hotel General Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Rent-a-car Agency Manager
- Airline manager
- Catering Manager
- Global Distribution System Manager
- Cruise Company Manager
- Tourism Organization Manager
- Associate in local, regional and national tourist organizations
- Wellness Center Manager
- Convention Bureau Manager
- National Park Manager
- Aqua Park Manager
- Theme Park Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Tourism Sector Executive within transport company
- Ethno Village Manager
- Commercial Operations Executive within transport company
- Corporate Travel Manager
- Destination Management Company Manager
- Associate for tourism related issues in public sector
- Associate-public event planning
- Teacher in vocational secondary schools
- Restaurant and Catering Manager
- Assosciate in cultural institutions
- Public Relations Manager
- Human Resources Manager
All course materials are included in the tuition fee.
Entrance exam for the study programme Tourism and Hospitality Management comprises the following parts:
- an interview in English and Serbian on the proposed topics in the area of Tourism and Hospitality
Upon on-line registration, the student shall receive optional topics to be discussed during the entrance exam.
Upon successful completion of studies, the students shall be awarded an academic title of Bachelor of Arts in Economics (BA in Economics).
LegendThis study programme comprises three modules:
- T Tourism
- H Hospitality
- E Food Economics