It is possible to transfer from another higher education institution (HEI) and continue your studies at some of the accredited study programmes at Singidunum University. This procedure is rather fast and not so time-consuming.
The candidate submits the online application for continuation of studies.
Here you can complete your online application: https://singidunum.ac.rs/admission/transfer
The candidates should also submit their Transcript of Records (a college diploma, if applicable).
Proposal on transfer to Singidunum University
- Based on the documentation submitted, Transfer Proposal is issued specifying the year of study you are enrolling in and the exams that the candidate needs to take until the end of his/her studies at Singidunum University.
- In accordance with the Bologna Declaration principles on ECTS, ECTS credits earned at the previous institution will be recognized and not the exams, which makes the entire procedure more favourable for the candidate.
Once you have submitted your application, you shall receive all necessary information via e-mail within two working days.
Admission procedureUpon receiving the Transfer Proposal and submitting all necessary documentation, you can immediately enroll at Singidunum University and get your student booklet.
Student Service opening hours:
- Belgrade, Danijelova 32 – 08:00 am to 6.00 p.m;
- Novi Sad, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 4a – 08:00a.m do 07:00 p.m;
- Niš, Nikole Pašića 28 – 09:00a.m – 05:00 p.m
Once you have successfully enrolled, you shall become entitled to all rights and responsibilities as a student at Singidunum University, i.e., to attend lectures and practical trainings, expert seminars and workshops, take midterm tests and exams. All course materials are included in the full tuition fee.
Phone: +381 11 3094 094, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org