Why Pursue a Master's Degree?
- Higher level of education increases one’s employment opportunities,
- Individual approach to candidate through mentoring significantly enhances the quality of the entire learning process and one’s academic advancement,
- Contemporary curricula provide an upgrade of practical and theoretical knowledge acquired during the bachelor studies,
- Through preparation of master thesis, a candidate learns how to explore, and disseminate research results as a preparation for doctoral studies,
- Through conducting research, the candidates are getting familiar with the new trends and tendencies in the selected scientific field.
The greatest advantage of master's study programmes is the freedom of choice. At this level of study, the candidates are entitled to select areas within which they will design and conduct research with the help of their mentors. This implies that the students are fully free to choose the topic that best reflects their interests.
Having defended their master's thesis, the candidates shall acquire the academic title of Master of Science in the selected scientific field.
Annual tuition fee for all Master's study programmes in English is 4.200 EUR.