This study programme is designed to keep pace with the development and innovations in IT field, modern web services, Internet marketing, contemporary managerial approaches, keeping abreast of the requirements stemming from practical implementation of knowledge related to business systems. What makes this programme unique and attractive to prospective students is the fact that it places special emphasis on Internet technologies and web services, which is in agreement with the latest technological innovations in the field.
This study programme enables acquisition of knowledge required for resolving real-life issues associated with understanding, designing, procuring, selling, installing and organizing of IT jobs within an organization. Furthermore, this study programme offers necessary economics-related knowledge that will enable students to properly understand business systems. Acquired knowledge paves the way for implementing database and information systems in support of business operations. Relying on the knowledge of programming and web site design, as well as knowledge on social networks and Cloud Computing, the students are well-prepared to organize Internet marketing in best possible way and improve the organization’s overall performance while keeping pace with the latest trends. The importance of this study programme lies in the study of practical implementations in computer applications associated with e-business, analytics and reporting.
This study programme should educate experts capable of extending support to the organization’s business, i.e. make adequate decisions using all available and up-to-date information. In order to do so, it relies on intensive data analysis, decision-support systems, business reporting and other principles that have been lately grouped under an all-encompassing term of Big Data. Upon successful completion of the study programme Information Technology, the students will have a wide range of possibilities for finding the desired employment in the domain of IT support, website design, online marketing campaigns, data protection in organizations, full information system design, procurement, installation and sale of IT products. This study programme is designed to respond adequately to the needs and requirements of the leading companies in Serbia that fruitfully cooperate with Singidunum University.
Here you can fill out the online pre-admission registration form for the study programme Information Technology.
Fill out the pre-admission form
According to the survey conducted among the graduates who are members of the ALUMNI association, the students who successfully complete this programme can seek employment in various fields:
- IT sector manager
- Technical account manager
- IT consultant
- ERP consultant
- System analyst
- Development Engineer for Content Management System (CMS)
- Business Information System Administrator
- Corporate IT planning manager
- System Implementation and Testing Manager
- Business analyst and BI system administrator
- Internet Marketing and Web platform consultant
- IT application development manager
- BPM/SOA integration specialist
- Software development team manager
- Development Engineer for Business Web Services
- Development Engineer for Integrated Web Services
- Services Development Manager base on IT systems
- Business Processes Analyst/ Designer/ Manager
- IT Systems Maintenance and Implementation Manager
- E-business systems development engineer
- IT System Sales Manager
- Development Engineer for Distributed Computer Services
- IT strategy Manager
All course materials are included in the tuition fee.
Entrance exam for the study programme Information Technology includes the following:
- General knowledge test (5 questions)
- Intelligence test (5 questions)
- Test in Informatics ( 20 questions)
- A brief interview on the candidate’s additional areas of interest and use of modern technologies
Upon on-line registration, the candidate can access online tests for the entrance exam.
Upon successful completion of studies, the students shall be awarded an academic title of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology.